57 Elm Street|
Topsham, Maine 04086
888-306-4165 • 207-725-4165
A circa 1860 home, the Black Lantern B & B features warm and gracious hospitality with period furnishings throughout.
Each of the three guest rooms has a Queen-size bed with a private bath in the room. Two of the guest rooms have water views while the third has a gas fireplace. A sofa sleeper or Roll-away bed enables each room to accommodate up to three guests.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast in the dining room or alfresco (weather permitting) at a time of your choosing between 7 and 9 AM. Breakfast always includes fresh fruit, homemade muffins, full entrée, and choice of juices, coffee and tea. Vegetarian and gluten free meals are available upon request.
Relax by the fireplace in the parlor or enjoy your favorite TV show in the sitting room. There are plenty of comfortable chairs and sofas.
- Off street parking.
- Lovely gardens and spacious grounds overlooking the river. Relax outside with a book or enjoy a glass of wine in the evening.
- The Black Lantern is a smoke free B & B, smoking is permitted outside.
- Wi-Fi throughout the house. Just log on, no password required.
- All rooms are well lit with several reading lamps in each room.
- Sorry, we are not equipped for children under the age of 10.
- Wags and Mopsy, the resident Shih-Tzu’s, are hypoallergenic & very friendly, but request no other pets come to visit.